اجعلنا صفحة البداية RSS خدمة Add to favorite Facebook Twitter

Advanced

Nablus murderer hands himself in to police
Published Monday 13/02/2012 (updated) 14/02/2012 09:44
Font- Font+
NABLUS (Ma’an) -- A man accused of killing two men in Nablus last week gave himself up to police on Monday.

The assailant surrendered himself to the deputy mayor of Nablus, Anan al-Atira, who took him to the district's police station, a statement said.

Two men were shot dead on Wednesday after unidentified gunman opened fire in a store on Amman Street in Nablus.

Locals said a gunman opened fire from point-blank range at the head of Munadil Nasasra, 36. His brother, Muhammad Nasasra, 18, suffered critical injuries to the abdomen and legs and died in hospital.

Both victims were from the village of Beit Furik east of Nablus.

Sources in the Palestinian police said at the time that they believed the shooting was part of tit-for-tat clan dispute.
Print
1 ) Yalla / Europe
14/02/2012 18:34
And? Did the guy say anything after his arrest? What was the reason for killings? Did he even do them? Yalla, the news!
Name Country
Comment
Characters
Note: Comments will be reviewed for appropriate content. Click here for more details.

Share/Bookmark

Locals: Israeli forces detain 7 in Nablus refugee camp
Israeli forces close farmers market in Nablus area
Israeli forces detain 4 Palestinians in Jenin and Bethlehem

Close Next Previous
All Rights Reserved © Ma'an News Agency 2005 - 2014