JERUSALEM (Reuters) -- Israeli police arrested three settler boys suspected of throwing a firebomb earlier this month at a Palestinian vehicle in the West Bank that injured six people, a spokesman said on Sunday.
The suspects, aged 12 to 13, from Bat Ayin, a settlement in the occupied West Bank, will appear in court later on Sunday to be remanded into custody, said Israeli police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld.
The injured were all from the Hassan family, and included four-year-olds Iman and Muhammad, their parents Ayman, 37, and Jamila, 25, and Hassan Hassan who was driving, Red Crescent official Abdul Jaafra told Ma'an.
Both children suffered first degree burns, and the adults suffered second and third degree burns, Jaafra said.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu denounced the attack soon after it happened.
Palestinians and Israeli human rights groups say that settlers are rarely prosecuted in cases of violence against Palestinians in the West Bank.
Over 500,000 Israeli settlers live on occupied Palestinian land.Ma'an staff in Bethlehem contributed to this report